Harrington’s Floor & Window Coverings, Inc. was established in 1992 by Gary, Meg, TJ and Chad Harrington and continues today under the same local family ownership.
From the onset of operations the goal of Harrington’s has always been to serve Southwest Montana with quality Floor and Window products and to provide professional customer service and installation.
Most of the major lines for Carpet, Tile, Vinyl, Wood and Laminate Floors are represented here, as well as the top names in Window Coverings, which include custom-made drapes, blinds, shades, and shutters. We serve both the commercial and residential markets with all of our product lines.
Value is the characteristic for which Harrington’s is best known. For us, this means providing the service you expect, high quality products, and excellent pricing.
Harrington’s has been fortunate to be selected for many larger scale commercial projects in our area. Some of the more recent projects we have been involved with are:
- Montana Tech MBMG/Petroleum Engineering Building
- Yellowstone National Park Old Faithful Visitor Education Center
- Butte Army Reserve Center
- Sears Building Renovation
- Montana State University Animal Bioscience Building
- St. James Hospital Regional Medical Arts Pavilion
- DNRC Buildings Helena & Kalispell
- Community Hospital of Anaconda
- Northwestern Energy’s New Corporate Office
- Cabinet Peaks Medical Center, Libby, MT
- Butte Justice Center
- Emma Park Neighborhood Center